Sign up to the 30 Days Wild challenge, and receive your pack of inspiration!
Make room for nature this June – no matter where you are or how busy your life! When you sign up to our challenge, we’ll send you a pack full of encouragement, ideas and Random Acts of Wildness. You’ll also receive a funky wallchart to track your progress, a wild badge, and regular blasts of inspiration straight to your inbox to help you make nature part of your life.
Here are some ideas to get you started…
- Create a wild work of art out of dried leaves, pine cones and twigs and leave it for someone to find.
- Visit Maze Park Reserve and pretend to be a butterfly.
- Follow a bee on its bumbling journey – where will it lead you? You’ll need your eyes and ears to keep up!
- Take a picture of a Cleveland Coastal wildflower for our competition.
- Record birds singing and other wild sounds in your garden to make a wild ringtone.
- Mix a cocktail, leafy salad or fresh brew using an ingredient you’ve found in the wild, like elderflower.
June is a brilliant time to explore the natural world around you. If you’re looking for inspiration, check out our events page or find a local wild place to explore. We’ve got tonnes of activities for you to take part in this summer, to give you the chance to get close to your favourite species and explore some of the countries most beautiful nature reserves.