Eskdale Side comprises both an Old and New works. They were opened in 1763 by John Yeoman Esq. and Mr R. Jackson and closed in 1817.
Back to Places to Visit
Please note that this location map is for information purposes only and does not indicate that the site has public access. Always get landowner permission before entering any site.