- Try to continue growing and looking after the garden over the Summer holidays, get the community involved they could be a great help.
- If you can’t continue growing during the holidays, look for some local events that your gardening club could get involved with.
- Visit some gardens for ideas and inspiration- (why not book a trip up to Tees Valley Wildlife Trust for some outdoor activities and take inspiration from the educational garden)
- Harvest tomatoes, salads and other Summer veg.
- Harvest apples and soft fruits if they’re ripe.
- Prune apple and Pear trees and cut Summer fruiting Raspberry canes down to the ground once the fruit has been picked