The documents below are designed to provide further information to schools who have made or are considering making a booking.
They cover all aspects of Health and safety on educational visits Published 26 November 2018
Including the section on”Using outside organizations”:
- You can download or insurance details here – Insurance1819.
- We meet all legal requirements for what we do.
- Our health and safety and emergency policies can be downloaded here – Health and Safety Policy .
- A generic risk assessment can be downloaded here 2018generic for website – Risk assessment.
- We will send you specific risk assessments when confirm your booking.
- We have the correct control measures in place.
- Our our staff have relevant qualifications and experience to deliver their particular activity.
- You can find our safeguarding policy here TVWT_child_protection_procedures .
If you cannot find what you need please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP.
If you would prefer to speak to someone please telephone 01287 636382
For online evaluation visit here.
Latest comments from some of our recent schools
The children had lots of questions and were all answered effectively. The pace of the activities and content of the day was exactly what we had hoped for.
Prior to our visit we had read a variety of books in the Percy the Park keeper series in prepartion. On returning to school, we created more natural frames to capture moments near our pond and wildlife area, which inspired writing.
The enthusiasm of your staff and the response of the children. They were all involved in tasks and the whole morning session was planned carefully and tailored to our needs.
As a larger group consisting of 4/5 year olds, we were impressed with how you could accommodate us and tailor activities and the timetable to our needs, we look forward to visiting again soon.
Ingleby Mill Primary School
We always have a lovely time at Margrove. The staff are amazing and make us feel very welcome. Activities are improved and adapted year on year. The children really enjoy the visit as it is very well organised. Thank you
Thank you for a very special visit. We had many positive comments from parents and children and lots of adults said they would be visiting the park more often as a result of our trip. All activities planned were enjoyed and parents and staff will be using your ideas again. Thank you.